Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Front storage pocket with waterproof zipper and key clip
- Clip fastened adjustable webbing strap
- Classic woven label
- Dimensions: 6.5″(H) x 13″(W) x 3.5″(D)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Lithium battery (11.1V/5800mAH)
- Battery charging time - Approx. 3 hours. 3 power light can display on the side.
- Flash charging time - Approx. 1 second (full power) Flash time - Approx. 1800 times (full power)
- Works with Ring Video Doorbell 3, Video Doorbell 3 Plus, Video Doorbell 4, Peephole Cam, Stick Up Cam Battery (2nd and 3rd Gen), Spotlight Cam Battery, and Smart Lighting Solar Floodlight.
- Powers your device for up to six months depending on motion and light settings.
- Includes a quick-release tab to easily change the battery without moving the device.
- 【FULLY COMPATIBLE】The replacement battery 100% compatible with Video Doorbell 2 / Spotlight Camera / Stick Up Cam.
- 【POWERFUL BATTERY CAPACITY】 Premium cells create quality batteries. 6040mAh high battery capacity for continuous surveillance.
- 【MULTIPLE CHARGING OPTIONS】 The battery can be charged with any 5V USB ports like PC, car charger or power bank etc.
- Top quality chips and optical glass lenses,5 minutes installation without any cutting or splicing of wires, This Tacoma camera has a 6 prong connector and works with factory pre-installed harness in the tailate, which will help the drivers to back the car into the garage easily
- Replacement: 86790-0402
- Fitment: 2014 2015 Tacoma
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2021-07-23 at 02:51 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-23 at 06:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points to help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one digital camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.