Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Front storage pocket with waterproof zipper and key clip
- Clip fastened adjustable webbing strap
- Classic woven label
- Dimensions: 6.5″(H) x 13″(W) x 3.5″(D)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- HAVE 2 RING VIDEO DOORBELL BATTERIES CHARGED – This charging station for ring doorbell 2, Spotlight Camera and Stick-Up Cam is with dual charging ports, always have 2 batteries charged
- FAST CHARGING TO REDUCE DOWNTIME OF YOUR DEVICES –With fast charging technology to charge batteries of ring 2 doorbell, Spotlight Camera and Stick-Up Cam much faster than other chargers
- WITH LED INDICATOR SHOWING CHARGIN STATUS – If one LED is Red, and the other is green, it means the batteries are being charged. When the LED turns green, charging is completed
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Alpine KTP-445A Amplifier, Voxx ACAM4 Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is an Alpine and Voxx Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer Warranty on all items.
- Installation: Since the KTP-445A is small and compact, it installs behind your Alpine head unit in the dash of most vehicles. Installation is simple with no special tuning. The 39" grey connector harness plugs into one end of the Head Unit Power Pack and connects to the rear plug on your Alpine head unit. The 31" black connector harness plugs into the other end of the Head Unit Power Pack and connects to your Alpine receiver's harness (included with your Alpine receiver).
- 45 Watt x 4 Channel Amplifier: The Alpine KTP-445A Head Unit Power Pack employs a 45 watt x 4 channel amplifier. The amplifier offers an unbelievably low noise floor, taking extra care to ensure a clean signal path, with no extraneous interference. The end result is a 1 Watt Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 82dB or better. Uniquely, the amplifier distortion actually decreases at higher frequencies, resulting in a clean and clear signal where your ear is most sensitive to distortion.
- Top quality chips and optical glass lenses,5 minutes installation without any cutting or splicing of wires, This Tacoma camera has a 6 prong connector and works with factory pre-installed harness in the tailate, which will help the drivers to back the car into the garage easily
- Replacement: 86790-0402
- Fitment: 2014 2015 Tacoma
- No more drilling, camera and battery both attach with strong magnets, you could finish your installation within a few seconds , Plug and Play with no cutting and splicing of wires
- 10-32V wide voltage input, Support 4 wireless camera input,120° wide viewing angle, Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 984 feet (This kit include 1 monitor+ 1 camera+ 1 smart battery)
- Split mode, auto-scan mode and single-display mode available, Normal, mirror, FLIP, MIRROR-FLIP viewing options available. Real time recording, video playback
- 7 INCH DIGITAL LED DISPLAY - with swivel head mount and three channel multiplexer to connect an additional two cameras
- 130 DEGREE VIEWING ANGLE - backup camera provides super wide view to capture complete view of the road
- EXCELLENT NIGHT VISION - 18 infra-red lights provide a perfect view at night - enable automatically when it's dark
Last update on 2021-01-15 at 19:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be made up by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one in order to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one camera may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.