Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Hieha Bluetooth Car Stereo Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7 Inch Touch Screen Double Din Car Radio Receiver Digital Multimedia Video Receiver with Phone Mirroring Rear View Camera
- APPLE CARPLAY and ANDROID AUTO: allows seamlessly integrate your smartphone with this apple carplay and android auto car radio via USB connection to access mobile phone contacts, email, notification, map navigation, music, video and other information.
- PHONE MIRROR LINK – Hieha car stereo head unit support smartphone mirror link function for most of the phones (support Android 10.1 and below, ios 13.4 and below, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 8 series and below, pixels: 1920*1080 and below).
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: Car stereo system equipped with bluetooth function allows wireless audio streaming; Features built-in microphone for hands-free talking.
- BONUS BACKUP CAMERA: Touch screen car stereo includes rearview backup camera with HD night vision. Stereo screen automatic display reverse image when in reversing mode, making your parking more safe and convenient.
- VITAL FEATURES: 7-INCH clear capacitive touchscreen with user-friendly digital control interface; AM/FM radio tuner; USB port playback; AUX IN connectivity; equipped with a top-notch double din dashboard for music streaming, hands-free phone calls and video.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are quite massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.