Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
hizpo Waterproof Car Rear View Camera Back Camara Auto High Definition Color Wide Viewing Angle Universal Car Rear View License Plate Backup Camera Car DVD Player
- Great customer service. Money Back 45 days Guarantee.EnjoyIing 3 Years hassle-free warranty and Lifetime Support Guarantee,Respond all the question of technology under 24 hours.
- You can mount the back camara auto on your license plate lights with screws with washers – Auto White Balance – Power: DC 12V 200mA
- We designed the camera with a large viewing range and a 150 ° viewing angle,The camera will reverse the reference line and will tell the distance with an obstacle
- Waterproof: This Car backup camera for trucks with IP68 design completely waterproof, so don’t fear driving on a rainy day. Backup cameras for cars is also shock resistant to provide a better performance and guarantee safe driving.
- Package Contents: 1 x Rear View Camera, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x 20 ft RCA Video Extension Cable
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial guides that will help you choose the best backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer can be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one which should be performed via a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so that they can come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are rather massive and one camera may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.