Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Hodozzy Wireless Car Backup Camera, HD Dual Rear View Backup Camera for Truck, 7″ Monitor System Kit for Bus/Trailer/RV/Campers Easy Installation Color Night Vision Waterpoof
- Easy to install: We provide user manual in our package, you can also contact us, we can send pdf user manual. Connect the antenal with the cameras and monitor, Connect cameras power by DC Cable to reversing light or directly connecting to car 12V-24V, Connect the monitor by Cigarette Lighter plug or DC power cable to 12V/24V.
- 7 inch Rearview Monitor and 2 Channel Video Input: V1/V2 to switch the video from one to another,V2 video input build a wireless receiver,Please select V2 with the display before use this Wireless rear view camera kit,Then click the video mode or rotate button to select the video for 2370 and 2510; And we provide a remote control, more convenient for choose menu.
- IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera: This kit of wireless backup camera kit is based on IP67 Waterproof Level, will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night; Waterproof Mudproof color with 120 degree wide viewing angle and without Guide Lines.
- 12-24V Rear View Camera And Monitor: Wireless camera Eliminating the hassles of assembly many cables. Support Voltage Range From DC 12-24V DC Power, perfect for wide variety of large Vehicles, especially suit for RV Truck Trailer Bus and etc. Effective range up to 15m.
- Professfal Technician Support: Any problem, we hope you can contact us at first time than refund directly, we will do our best to help. you can contact us via Amazon or our Email Adress.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed through a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one in order to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam should be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are slightly large and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.