Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a view to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are fairly large and one camera may not be capable to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.