Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Authentic Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part
- OEM quality
- Exact part that came with your car
- Direct fit
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that us a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
- ★FHD 1080P Image – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. Advanced Technology to Generate HD Color Night Vision Images. You can still watch 50 feet vision even in a dark environment.
- ★IP69 Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,rv, trucks even trailers. No any interference with other wireless devices.
- ★Super Stable Signal – Upgrade Wireless Signal, No Interference even at High-Speed Observation. Stay Smooth and Clear even if Speeds Up To 110mile. Still stays and clear even outdoor distance up to 100 meters. And no-interruption signal under 70ft on vehicle with reverse/continuous use.
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch.
- 4.3 inch Monitor Features: functions included Grid Lines DIY Setting, HD Color Rear/Front View Camera,adjusts brightness, contrast, chroma ect.This monitor have two channels, one is 2370GHz and the other is 2510GHz. You can add a second wireless camera for rear/front view use .if your car is less 23FT(ex:Cars/ATVs/Sedans/SUVs/UTVs/Minivans),you also can connect to taillight for continuous use, but maybe will meet the slight signals interference, for reverse use, no interference.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera with integration of 6 LED light Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default rear view use with guide lines. Make your reversing more confident and safety. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- No Wiring from Rear to Front: The transmitter replaces the video cable which connect backup camera to monitor, and reversing image is transmitted by the wireless system directly, which free you from the complex wiring issue.
- High Compatibility With OEM Look:There are 4 size of brackets in package to meet the different market needs ,so the rear view mirror can fits most cars. And it can be anti-vibrated under various bumpy road,working as well as the original one.
- Stable Signal Transmission:The wireless transmission can reach up to 100 meters in open area,it can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 06:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the best backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are moderately massive and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.