Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 4X Greater Signal Strength for Up to 100' Clear Reliable Digital Transmission
- 3.5” Color LCD Monitor Provides Crystal Clear Viewing
- Camera – Pro Strength Magnetic Mount and Submersible
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery (w/Included USB Charging Cable) for Up to 4 Hours of Run Time
- The perfect tool to connect your vehicle to any trailer in seconds — Boat, Camper, Horse, ATV, Livestock, Trucks, and More.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one so we can come up with enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are fairly huge and one digital camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.