Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
IIWEY Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear with Night Vision SD Card Included 1080P FHD Car Camera with 3 Inch HD Display 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera for Vehicle 24H Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, HDR
- 【Dual Channel Cameras Double Protection】 IIWEY front and rear dash cam adopted with 1080P full HD front cameras and waterproof rear camera. Sharp full HD front camera with wide dynamic range technology, F1.8 aperture 6 elements glass lens capture clear details than others even at night low light condition. Wide angle 170° front lens and 150° rear lens make sure no blind on the road.
- 【Loop Recording and Emergency Locks】 Seamless loop recording function will automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full. The sensitive G-sensor will be activated and locked the current video once the dash camera detect collision and shake, to protect the videos as evidence of accident. The 32GB Micro SD card is included and it supports 180 minutes continues recording at least.
- 【Parking Monitor Dash Cam】 This dashboard camera comes with Parking monitor function, once detect collision dash cam will automatically power on and start recording the SOS files as evidence after you turn off the engine, it protect your cars after parking with complete 24×7 (the dash cam will automatically shut off after records 25 seconds emergency video, it won't destroy your car battery).
- 【Rich Accessories, Valuable Dash Camera Kit】 The DC03 dash cam kit comes with much more useful accessories include an installed 32 GB Micro SD card, USB data cable, user manual and install tools to help you quickly and easily complete the installation and use. You can playback the front and rear cameras videos on the camera or easily export the video to your PC through the USB data cable.
- 【IIWEY Customer Care Support】 We provide 18 months worry-free one to one service, all the problems you meet can be solved within 24 hours, just drop us a message by your account or send email to our customer care centre, we will respond ASAP with helpful advice and make sure you don’t have any loss.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 23:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 21:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you can do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that they can provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are rather large and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.