Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This camera is the direct replacement for factory quality.
- We have established strict quality control standards.
- Each product has been tested and improved before leaving the factory.
- OEM Number: EB5Z19G490A, EB5Z-19G490-A
- Fit for: 2011-2015 FORD EXPLORER POLICE MODEL
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will probably be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one with a view to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to consider while buying the backup camera. A few cars are fairly massive and one digital camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.