Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This camera is the direct replacement for factory quality.
- We have established strict quality control standards.
- Each product has been tested and improved before leaving the factory.
- OEM Number: EB5Z19G490A, EB5Z-19G490-A
- Fit for: 2011-2015 FORD EXPLORER POLICE MODEL
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- ★【Super HD Image Quality 】Reflect true and real time image, maintain original color, adopts the advanced optical design and remarkable image processing technology to provide 720P resolution image for your vehicle.
- ★【Night Vision & Wide Angle】Adopts Advanced Night Vision Technology, create lower noise and Illumination, wide view help you see things more comprehensively, provide clear and real image with a little light. Make your driving in dark more safe.
- ★【Excellent IP69k Waterproof 】 With IP69K waterproof design, even at Rain /Snow/Fog still can see road condition clearly, This License Plate Backup Camera still work in extreme weather, provides clear image without delay.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2020-09-25 at 12:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-25 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points to help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one with a view to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite large and one digital camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.