Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
iMirror 2020 Digital Wireless Backup Camera, IP68 Waterproof Backup Camera, LCD Monitor Wireless Rear View Camera for Truck, Cars, Trailer, SUVs, Van, Campers
- Rear View Display — With a 5″ LCD monitor, MO-501 is a good option as its screen allows for easy viewing of the rear when Reversing. Screen can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield.
- Strong and Stable Digital Signal Transmission — iMirror MO-501 Backup camera use digital signal, which works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- Wireless Backup Camera is Easy to Install, Plug and Play — There is no need to run wires from the camera to the monitor because of the wireless signals transmission. This design makes it easier to install and makes the installation faster and simple. Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof, high performance waterproof, never worry about water get inside the camera.
- High-Quality Image: MO-501’s backup camera monitor shows a clear image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation. The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- The backup camera system is compatible with Cars, SUVs, Van, Trucks etc vehicle. Installation instructions are included. iMirror is a manufacturing and engineering USA company that markets complete automotive safety interior rear view mirror solutions. Our mission is to make the roads a safer place for all road users. If you have any question, please contact us on Amazon.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you choose the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you can do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so as to come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are fairly large and one camera may not be able to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.