Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【170 Degrees View Angle】The wider angle allows us to have a wider view when reversing,the tailgate reverse camera equipped with 800 TV Lines and 1/3 inch CMOS image sensor，which will provide high-definition, high-resolution, true and real time image, maintain original color.
- 【Better Night Vision】Our Camera is equipped with PC2099 (1/3) chip,it has better night vision effect than HS7440 (1/4) chip, so that you can reverse the car more clearly at night.
- 【IP 67 Waterproof】Rear View Camera is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions,which is water-proof,snow-proof and dust-proof
- 【Fitments】Backup Camera Tailgate Handle fits for 2005-2014 f150, 2008-2016 f250 f350 f450 f550,2006-2014 Mark LT,OE：8L3Z-9943400-AC And it just fits NTSC System,Not Fit PAL System.
- 【Warranty】All ISSYAUTO products undergo a strict quality test and we offer 360 days manufacturer warranty. Truly Worry-free Shopping.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a device that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you select the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one a good way to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are fairly massive and one camera won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.