Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
iStrong HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera System For RVs/Trucks/Trailers/5th Wheels/Motorhomes with 7” Monitor Kit Rear View/Front View Camera IP69K Waterproof IR Night Vision
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need . Just contact us .
- Upgraded digital wireless camera has max works range of 984ft in open empty area,working on vehicle range under 60ft totally length. But depends on what the Signal has to pass through and the speed of the driving but should be adequate for most people.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera viewing angle 150° . Also monitor has Split screen ability with two way Video Input CH1/CH2–, you can add a 2nd digital wireless camera to the current monitor(CH2) and it allows you to monitor two cameras with at same time. You can contact us to get second one after it works well .
- Guide lines can be ON/OFF,Monitor Can be suction cup mounted in the front of window glasses(if you need the windshield mount ,please contact us to get it ) Or stand bracket placed in the front of dash board, Monitor is directly powered from the cigarette lighter socket or ACC we provide a charger adapter for in package for cigarette lighter.
- If you need the license plate camera ,just contact us .We provided a professional instruction in package, tech support and replacement service : iStrong08@outlook.com
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides to help you choose the best backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a view to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are slightly huge and one digital camera would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.