Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
iStrong HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera System For RVs/Trucks/Trailers/5th Wheels/Motorhomes with 7” Monitor Kit Rear View/Front View Camera IP69K Waterproof IR Night Vision
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need . Just contact us .
- Upgraded digital wireless camera has max works range of 984ft in open empty area,working on vehicle range under 60ft totally length. But depends on what the Signal has to pass through and the speed of the driving but should be adequate for most people.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera viewing angle 150° . Also monitor has Split screen ability with two way Video Input CH1/CH2–, you can add a 2nd digital wireless camera to the current monitor(CH2) and it allows you to monitor two cameras with at same time. You can contact us to get second one after it works well .
- Guide lines can be ON/OFF,Monitor Can be suction cup mounted in the front of window glasses(if you need the windshield mount ,please contact us to get it ) Or stand bracket placed in the front of dash board, Monitor is directly powered from the cigarette lighter socket or ACC we provide a charger adapter for in package for cigarette lighter.
- If you need the license plate camera ,just contact us .We provided a professional instruction in package, tech support and replacement service : [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations to help you choose the best backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one so one can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you need to think about when buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are quite large and one digital camera won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.