Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler – far superior to a license plate mounted alternative where the image would be offset
- Innovative spare tire hub mounting bracket
- Full length PRELOOMED chassis wiring harness included – terminates with factory display radio terminals so it's plug and play!
- No dealer radio programming necessary – Use the included programming module to reprogram your display radio (Radio NOT included)
- CCD technology for superior daytime image crispness & nighttime brightness-NO parking Guidelines.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Big Screen Rear View Mirror Camera: High-definition large wide-angle 1080P 170° front camera and 720P 140° waterproof rear camera for simultaneous recording. Capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- Rearview Mirror Backup Camera: Smart rear view angle switch between driving and parking,adjust the rear view downward or upward to show you a closer backup image while parking,reduce risk coefficient and improve traffic safety.
- Backup Camera For Car: When the recorder senses emergency braking or the car collides, the video will be locked separately, and the loop recording will not cover this video, preventing the video evidence from being accidentally deleted.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-02-26 at 14:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 01:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential considerations to help you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one so we can provide you with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you need to consider when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.