Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler – far superior to a license plate mounted alternative where the image would be offset
- Innovative spare tire hub mounting bracket
- Full length PRELOOMED chassis wiring harness included – terminates with factory display radio terminals so it's plug and play!
- No dealer radio programming necessary – Use the included programming module to reprogram your display radio (Radio NOT included)
- CCD technology for superior daytime image crispness & nighttime brightness-NO parking Guidelines.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial points that will help you select the best backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one that will come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.