Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JENSEN BUCAM100J Backup Camera with LED High Definition Picture/Wide Viewing Angle & Parking Guides/IP67 Waterproof rating
- Led wide viewing angle & parking lines – Your BUCAM100J has a wide 170 degree viewing angle lens which makes sure to capture your cars entire rear surrounding for peace of mind when reversing and has backup parking lines for depth perception
- Seamless mounting design – Our engineers made sure to make your rear-view Camera had a low-profile surface-mount design so you could seamlessly integrate it into your car
- High definition day/Night image resolution – We wanted to make sure that you were able to see your surroundings in great detail whether it be in broad daylight or the dark of night ensuring you would be able to safely exist your location
- IP67 waterproof design – – knowing that your rear camera was going to be exposed to the harshest elements We designed it to be IP67 rated which means it will be able to withstand debris, ice and water submersion
- 1 year – High quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor with excellent customer service
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Bluetooth - Answer make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side Play and control your music and apps like Spotify Pandora wirelessly
- Playback - Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music via your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM FM radio stations for up to date music news sports and more
- Auxiliary Input - Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Power handling: peak: 50 watts x 4 channels RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels | DVD receiver
- 6. 2" Tuft LED touchscreen | AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets
- WIDE ANGLE: The LPCB36 Rearview Backup Camera Has a 170 Degree Wide Angle View For Maximum Visibility Behind Your Vehicle. Back Up With Confidence Knowing That You Are Getting The Whole Picture. No More Uncertainties!
- RESOLUTION: With a Resolution Of 640 x 480, You Will Be Sure To See Everything In Crisp, Clear Detail
- GUIDE DISTANCE: Unique Distance Guide Lines On The Image Repeat Object’s Distortion And Help To Control The Distance To Obstacles From Any Angle
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- MONITOR: The BV430RVM Rearview Mirror Has a Built-in 4.3 Inch High Resolution (480 x 234) Digital Video Screen. This Allows You To See What Is Behind You When Backing Up
- REARVIEW CAMERA: Included Is a Rearview Backup Camera. You Will Also Receive a Hole Saw As An Extra Bonus So That You Can Make The Correct Size Hole Needed To Install The Rearview Camera As Well Ask Brackets To Hold It Into Place
- NIGHT VISION: In Low Light As Well As Dark Environments, The Night Vision Feature Takes Over And You Are Able To See What You Are Backing Up Into With Confidence. No More Guesswork
Last update on 2020-10-29 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-28 at 23:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so we can come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are relatively large and one camera would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.