Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JENSEN BUCAM100J Backup Camera with LED High Definition Picture/Wide Viewing Angle & Parking Guides/IP67 Waterproof rating
- Led wide viewing angle & parking lines – Your BUCAM100J has a wide 170 degree viewing angle lens which makes sure to capture your cars entire rear surrounding for peace of mind when reversing and has backup parking lines for depth perception
- Seamless mounting design – Our engineers made sure to make your rear-view Camera had a low-profile surface-mount design so you could seamlessly integrate it into your car
- High definition day/Night image resolution – We wanted to make sure that you were able to see your surroundings in great detail whether it be in broad daylight or the dark of night ensuring you would be able to safely exist your location
- IP67 waterproof design – – knowing that your rear camera was going to be exposed to the harshest elements We designed it to be IP67 rated which means it will be able to withstand debris, ice and water submersion
- 1 year – High quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor with excellent customer service
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial guides that will help you choose the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one to be able to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are reasonably massive and one digicam won't be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.