Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High-performance color optics
- CMOS sensor
- IR LED low-light assist
- Built-in microphone
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are quite massive and one digicam won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.