Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High-performance color optics
- CMOS sensor
- IR LED low-light assist
- Built-in microphone
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be made up by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst putting in the wired one that should be performed via a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so as to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are moderately huge and one camera won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.