Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JPP License Plate Backup Camera Plating Process, Rear View Camera 170° Viewing Angle Universal Night Vision Waterproof High Sensitive 7 Bright LED Reversing Car Camera
- Stylish Plating process frame, perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds the license plate securely, without block any crucial license plate info, not only it can protect your plates form the rust but also giving your car a unique look
- Automatically Ambient Light Sensor Design: Built-in LED for low light performance, with the black photoresistor control, the 7 bright LED lights turn on automatically when visibility is low.They'll cut through the darkness and provide maximum visibility, With this sensor, the LED light will auto turn on/off by the ambient light.
- Aluminum Zinc material with, IP68 high waterproof level, the rear view camera will never With water mist or damaged by water, even in storm or bad rainy weather. Plus, with its professional shockproof design, the camera does not only provide extra safety & security to your vehicle, but it will also be convenient when backtracking in bad weather.
- 170° viewing angle macro lens with wide angle lens ability with give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive color CMOS image sensor. Lens angle physically 45° adjustable on the camera. Also built in with IP68 waterproof, the camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- Car Camera Night Vision : 7 pcs LEDs for night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0. High definition color CMOS image sensor. The picture is actually really clear during full light and also very clear in total darkness.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important guides that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one which needs to be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are moderately huge and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.