Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JPP License Plate Backup HD Camera, Rear View Camera 170° Viewing Angle Universal Night Vision Waterproof High Sensitive 7 Bright LED Reversing Car Camera
- JPP newly upgraded ultra-high-definition car camera, built-in 3089 ultra-high-definition sensor chip and a light sensor and equipped with 7 LED lights, it can automatically turn on LED night vision under low light conditions. Ultra high-definition effective pixels can reach 960 * 576 pix. It can also display true colors in dark conditions without purple.
- Car HD Camera Night Vision : 7 pcs White LEDs for night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0. We use imported high-definition 3089 chip to make it have excellent visual performance.Under full lighting conditions, a high-definition color picture is presented and also very clear in total darkness.
- Waterproof: IP68 high waterproof level, the rear view camera will never With water mist or damaged by water, even in storm or bad rainy weather. Plus, with its professional shockproof design, the camera does not only provide extra safety & security to your vehicle, but it will also be convenient when backtracking in bad weather.
- 170° viewing angle macro lens with wide angle lens ability with give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive color CMOS image sensor. Lens angle physically 45° adjustable on the camera. Also built in with IP68 waterproof, the camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- It is a perfect license plate backup camera for all vehicles that use a standard U.S. license plate, the video cable it provided is long enough to go from behind the dash, under the driver floor sills and into the trunk, very easy install, you completely can finish it yourself and enjoy the fun of DIY. It has a very versatile compatibility, backup security camera can be connected to any monitor with RCA video input.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential guides to help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution can be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which has to be performed through a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so that you can come up with enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.