Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JPP Rear View Camera – Waterproof Reverse Backup Cameras for Car 170° Viewing Angle Night Vision with 4 IR LED Lights (Black)
- Super High Division Car Camera – 5 nano optics glass lenses with 1 filter lense, 170° Viewing Angle, 782×582 pixels, 480TVL resolution and 4 IR LED lights, all these techniques make it a super HD camera and also a perfect night vision camera . It can definitely be a smart eye in your back to provide you an easier, better and safer car viewing in both days and nights.
- Waterproof Cameras – With gum sealing resolution, this parking camera for car passed several long-time soaking power-on tests and obtained the IP68 waterproof grade so that you can have a better viewing in rainy and foggy days.
- Distance Scale Lines for Safe Drive – this rear view camera features an accurate distance scale line display so that you don't need to rely on side mirrors. As a backup camera, it's great for you to backup your car into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited.
- Safe Parking – this vehicle camera supports AV interface, you can connect it with you DVD navigation system in your car. It's also a universal reverse camara for different cars, which helps you to notice any unsafe situation without turning you head back.
- Easy Installation- It's a flush mount camera, which you can finish the installation in only minutes. This camera installs easily anywhere in the back of your vehicle, including near your license plate or on the rear bumper.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you choose the best backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed through a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that they can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are fairly large and one camera would possibly not be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.