Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JPP Rear View Camera – Waterproof Reverse Backup Cameras for Car 170° Viewing Angle Night Vision with 4 IR LED Lights (Black)
- Super High Division Car Camera – 5 nano optics glass lenses with 1 filter lense, 170° Viewing Angle, 782×582 pixels, 480TVL resolution and 4 IR LED lights, all these techniques make it a super HD camera and also a perfect night vision camera . It can definitely be a smart eye in your back to provide you an easier, better and safer car viewing in both days and nights.
- Waterproof Cameras – With gum sealing resolution, this parking camera for car passed several long-time soaking power-on tests and obtained the IP68 waterproof grade so that you can have a better viewing in rainy and foggy days.
- Distance Scale Lines for Safe Drive – this rear view camera features an accurate distance scale line display so that you don't need to rely on side mirrors. As a backup camera, it's great for you to backup your car into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited.
- Safe Parking – this vehicle camera supports AV interface, you can connect it with you DVD navigation system in your car. It's also a universal reverse camara for different cars, which helps you to notice any unsafe situation without turning you head back.
- Easy Installation- It's a flush mount camera, which you can finish the installation in only minutes. This camera installs easily anywhere in the back of your vehicle, including near your license plate or on the rear bumper.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important considerations that can assist you select the best backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one in order to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are reasonably large and one digital camera would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.