Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JPP Rear View Camera – Waterproof Reverse Backup Cameras for Car 170° Viewing Angle Night Vision with 4 IR LED Lights (Silver)
- Super High Division Car Camera – 5 nano optics glass lenses with 1 filter lense, 170° Viewing Angle, 782×582 pixels, 480TVL resolution and 4 IR LED lights, all these techniques make it a super HD camera and also a perfect night vision camera . It can definitely be a smart eye in your back to provide you an easier, better and safer car viewing in both days and nights.
- Waterproof Cameras – With gum sealing resolution, this parking camera for car passed several long-time soaking power-on tests and obtained the IP68 waterproof grade so that you can have a better viewing in rainy and foggy days.
- Distance Scale Lines for Safe Drive – this rear view camera features an accurate distance scale line display so that you don't need to rely on side mirrors. As a backup camera, it's great for you to backup your car into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited.
- Safe Parking – this vehicle camera supports AV interface, you can connect it with you DVD navigation system in your car. It's also a universal reverse camara for different cars, which helps you to notice any unsafe situation without turning you head back.
- Easy Installation- It's a flush mount camera, which you can finish the installation in only minutes. This camera installs easily anywhere in the back of your vehicle, including near your license plate or on the rear bumper.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 12:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up via the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to consider while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly large and one camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.