Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JPP Rear View Camera – Waterproof Reverse Backup Cameras for Car 170° Viewing Angle Night Vision with 4 IR LED Lights (Silver)
- Super High Division Car Camera – 5 nano optics glass lenses with 1 filter lense, 170° Viewing Angle, 782×582 pixels, 480TVL resolution and 4 IR LED lights, all these techniques make it a super HD camera and also a perfect night vision camera . It can definitely be a smart eye in your back to provide you an easier, better and safer car viewing in both days and nights.
- Waterproof Cameras – With gum sealing resolution, this parking camera for car passed several long-time soaking power-on tests and obtained the IP68 waterproof grade so that you can have a better viewing in rainy and foggy days.
- Distance Scale Lines for Safe Drive – this rear view camera features an accurate distance scale line display so that you don't need to rely on side mirrors. As a backup camera, it's great for you to backup your car into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited.
- Safe Parking – this vehicle camera supports AV interface, you can connect it with you DVD navigation system in your car. It's also a universal reverse camara for different cars, which helps you to notice any unsafe situation without turning you head back.
- Easy Installation- It's a flush mount camera, which you can finish the installation in only minutes. This camera installs easily anywhere in the back of your vehicle, including near your license plate or on the rear bumper.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 16:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 03:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed via a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one on the way to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are fairly massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.