Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JUSTONE 1080P HD Upgrade Backup Camera and Monitor Kit 7 inch Widescreen for Car SUV Truck Pickup with 49ft Long Wired Rear Camera with Parking Guideline
- 1080P HD Camera: This backup camera system uses a 1080P high-definition camera, so you can see the situation behind the car more clearly. In addition, it uses an upgraded sensor, you can get a clear picture even in the dark.
- Easy to Install: Both the screen and the camera are powered by a single cigarette lighter adapter and do not need to be connected to the car lights. You don't need to spend time looking for power cords of car lights.
- HD Wide Screen: This rear camera uses a 7-inch widescreen with a 1280*480 high-definition resolution, providing you with a wider and clearer view, and its height will not block the driving vision.
- 49.2ft Long Wire: The length of the video cable from the monitor to the camera is 49.2 feet, which is long enough for most cars, pickups, vans, trucks, RVs, trailers, etc.
- Excellent Night Vision: Using an upgraded night vision sensor, when the light is not enough, it will automatically adjust the brightness of the output image to ensure an excellent night vision effect.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are quite massive and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.