Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JVC KW-V25BT Double DIN in-Dash Bluetooth CD/DVD/AM/FM/Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver w/ 6.2″ Touchscreen, Pandora, Spotify and iHeartRadio Control + HD Backup Camera
- CD/MP3 Playback from USB with Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels, RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- 6. 2″ WVGA Clear Resistive Touch Monitor, MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album), AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Auxiliary Input, 13-band Graphic Equalizer, Front USB Input, Memory Card Input, Remote Control, Satellite Radio Ready, Steering Wheel Control, Touchscreen
- 3 Sets of 2. 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer) + XV95BK HD Backup Camera
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are relatively massive and one digital camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.