Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JVC KW-V330BT 6.8″ Double DIN Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM/Digital Media Car Stereo with Rear View Camera
- 6.8″ Clear Resistive Touchscreen Panel
- Variable Color Illumination
- Android Music Playback via USB
- iPhone and Android automatic Bluetooth pairing
- Dual Phone Connection capable – pair two phones at once
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Bluetooth answer/ make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side Play and control your music and apps like Spotify/ Pandora wirelessly
- Media playback watch your choice of videos through the DVD player Play music through your Bluetooth device Pop in a CD or use the USB/SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- Auxiliary input compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- WIDE ANGLE: The LPCB36 Rearview Backup Camera Has a 170 Degree Wide Angle View For Maximum Visibility Behind Your Vehicle. Back Up With Confidence Knowing That You Are Getting The Whole Picture. No More Uncertainties!
- RESOLUTION: With a Resolution Of 640 x 480, You Will Be Sure To See Everything In Crisp, Clear Detail
- GUIDE DISTANCE: Unique Distance Guide Lines On The Image Repeat Object’s Distortion And Help To Control The Distance To Obstacles From Any Angle
- Bluetooth - Answer / make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and the speakers let you hear the caller You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- Media Playback - Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player play music through your Bluetooth device pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports
- Auxiliary - Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- Wide-angle View with Video output
- Activates when Vehicle is put in Reverse
- Flush-mount Install by drilling a hole on the rear bumper.
- BLUETOOTH: Answer calls with just one push of a button. Make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. No need to hold your phone ever again. You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This double din head unit is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Even more ways to chill
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 13:42 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points that will help you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one which has to be performed by a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly large and one digicam would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.