Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kairiyard Backup Camera for Car, HD Rear View Reverse Camera Night Vision 170° Wide View Angel Back up Camera Systems IP69 Waterproof for Cars Trucks Pickup SUVs RVs Vans
- 【Ultra HD Screen & Accurate Color】The backup camera is designed to eliminate blind spots and avoid obstacles when reversing. 680P Ultra HD picture shows a clear image for the driver. No more annoying blurry discoloration screen and picture, and displays the most ideal road condition, Night Vision function ensures the car driving safety when backup or parking at night, help to avoid incidents, accidents abrasion and ensure your safety.
- 【170 Degrees Wide Viewing Angle】High definition and up to 170 degrees wide viewing angle. Support NTSC/PAL video system, with the high sensitivity, help you see blind area where your eyes can't reach,Whether it is day or night, you can see almost everything behind the car when reversing. backup camera for truck will let your driving easier and safer
- 【Wide Applicability】Rear view reverse camera housing is aluminium alloy, small size and OEM style design. Use great-quality Chip and anti fog glass, CCD imaging sensor. to make vivid and clear images. Backup camera system for car can fit most types of DC 12-24V different length vehicles. Such as Cars, Pickup Trucks, SUVs, Vans, RVs, etc.
- 【IP69K Waterproof Level】Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate, It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside, Travel on rainy days without worry.
- 【Easy to install】just need to connect camera’s power to reversing light, then connect the rear view camera to your radio screen or monitor by 21.3ft RCA cable. Simple installation saves time. NOTE: please order a suited Harness & Programmer separately if connect it to a factory radio; because different RADIO needs different Harness & Programmer.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that should be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so that they can come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are quite large and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.