Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kasa Smart WiFi Plug w/Energy Monitoring by TP-Link – Reliable WiFi Connection, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa Echo & Google Assistant (HS110),White
- Control from Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from Anywhere with Your Smartphone using the kasa app (compatible w/ android & ios)
- Voice Control Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and MicroSoft Cortana Supported devices for a hands Free Experience
- ENERGY MONITORING monitor enery consumption of Your plug in devices and set times and schedules to avoid waste
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for Controlling many devices with a Single button
- Note: Requires a Secured 2.4 GigaHertz Wi Fi network connection
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 3-in-1 design with rear view Camera, LED third brake light, and LED reverse light in a 7-inch round housing
- Rear view Camera is waterproof and dust proof
- Attaches to the spare tire mount using the OEM lug nut or an optional aftermarket wheel lock. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket wheels; choose from 3 mounting posts of varying lengths.
- [OEM look design] Driving with your fully updated rear-view mirror! Along with the supplied bracket, it can replace your existing rear-mirror completely. It can also keep the dash cam away from vibrations or jolts effectively while driving, which could offer a stabler image than the rubber band method. The bracket can be compatible with most car models on the market. If the supplied mount is not compatible, you can also use the supplied rubber band to attach it to the existing rear-view mirror.
- [Super HDR Rear Camera] The AS4 Max mirror dash cam adopts fully updated Sony IMX464 Super HDR rear camera, which can reduce dazzle and overexposure from headlights behind you effectively. Different from other normal HDR rear camera, which can only reduce dazzle in the near distance, the AS4 MAX can provide you a clearer rear image at day and night.
- [Anti-Glare Film] Most mirror dash cam’s screen is made by class. You can use it as a regular mirror, but sometimes there is an issue of reflection. Now a reflective film is available. The new material anti-glare film that AS4 Max adopts can effectively reduce glare.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation - No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 7'' TFT rear view monitor connects a backup camera by a wireless transmitter.You just need to connect the monitor to the lighter charger, connect the camera to running light or reversing light and you are good to go. No more complicated long video cables from the monitor to the camera. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Stable and Vivid 1080P Image – With digital wireless transmission , delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture , which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- ★ Ideal Camera – The waterproof standard of this camera is IP69 , the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ❣【Upgrade Digital Wireless Signal】 Adopt HDCVI 4th Generation Digital Signal, 120ft anti-interference no delay, applicable for vehicles within 65 feet vehicle(12-24V), give you a stable and clear monitor of road condition, be your reliable assistant.
- ❣【FHD1080P Capacitive Touch Button Monitor】 Ensure the sensitivity, stability, and reliability of the screen, FHD 1080 resolution, give you a unique visual exerience, and have strong anti-interference capabilities and strong adaptability to temperature ranges, prevent water get inside through Button.
- ❣【Side View Wireless Backup Camera & Recording】Built-in 32G SD card, can record thing on driving, Side View Camera fits the side better and cover the Blind Spots/Blind Zone. Support Single View Dual View three View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4), you can switch to the mode you need.
- Add an Alpine rear or front view Camera to your factory Jeep screen, even if your screen doesn’t come with a Camera input.
- When used with a Rear Camera on 2011-2018 models, Active Guide Lines are overlaid onto the screen image.
- When used with a Rear Camera on 2007-2010 models, Static Guide Lines are overlaid onto the screen image.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 08:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be made up through the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that should be carried out via a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that it will come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to consider while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are quite huge and one camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.