Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 100% Brand new and High quality.
- Accessories for Cars and Accessories for Motorcycles and Repair accessories include: Alarm Systems & Security , Auto Replacement Parts , Exhaust & Cooling & Brake & Fuel Supply System , Engines & Components , Exterior Parts , Glasses & Windows , Multi-tone & Claxon Horns , Nuts & Bolts , Wheels Tires & Parts , Exterior Accessories , Car Covers , License Plate , Key Case for Car&Key Rings , Motorcycle Accessories & Parts , Drive & Gears &Electrical System, Tools Maintenance & Care.
- Excellent quality, fast delivery, simple after-sales. We make every effort to provide customers with satisfactory service.
- 90% conventional orders will be delivered within 15-25 days.
- Please note that the products are only offered by Kavas brand. Other sales people is not reliable.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides to help you choose the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be decided through the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one with the intention to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you want to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one digital camera would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.