Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kecxny HD Wired Backup Camera with 4.3 Inch Monitor, IP68 Waterproof Car Rear View Backup Camera LED Light Night Vision License Plate Camera System Kit for Cars,Trucks,Vans,Campers
- 【Wired Backup Camera Kit】Our reverse image camera plug and play, very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. The rear camera can wired to reversing light,only when vehicle is in reverse, it shows image, or wired the cigarette lighter for continuous viewing.
- 【Parking Safty】Our Hd backup camera for car use DIY grid line improve parking safety, you can adjust the parking lines's width, moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition. You can also turn it off if you do not want it. The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).
- 【Excellent Backup Cameras Monitor Kit】4.3 inch monitor screen,big enough to show the image clearly, the monitor has adhesive foam and pedestal,can mount on flat surface,also can easily change position according your needs.Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. V2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety.
- 【Waterproof and Night Vision Car Backup Camera】IP68 waterproof license plate camera with 140 degree viewing angle,the width and effect of the image are better than others,7 LED lights can offer better sight even if at night,which will be safer when reversing.
- 【Widely Used】The backup camera system is designed to be used primarily on Cars, SUVs, Vans, Pickups, Trucks etc vehicle. Your car length recommeded under 23ft. We know you will be pleased with this license plate camera, product has 30 days money back, 1 year after sale service, if have any problem please contact us immediately.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points to help you choose the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one with the intention to give you enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are relatively large and one camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.