Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Keleda 7001 Double Din Car Stereo with Backup Camera, Auto GPS Navigation System for Android 9.1 with WiFi Bluetooth Radio Receiver 7in Touchscreen LCD Monitor,in-Dash Multimedia Video Player (1+16G)
- ★More exciting listening experience★ The universal car radio built-in 18-segment DSP chip module to achieve open digital control of the electronic equalizer. When you play Bluetooth music, video or listen to the radio, it can give your car audio quality lossless upgrade and brings a good auditory experience. If you need more informations or any questions, welcome to contact us on 24h [email protected]
- ★YOUR BEST ASSISTANT FOR DRIVING GPS★ Module and external GPS ANT are built in the double din navigation, so is the map engine app. Users need to download map data of a certain area from the app setting for offline navigation. Waze/HERE WeGo/Tomtom are also supported. Any traffic signal can be recognized accurately, which leads you to your destination with more confidence.
- ★GOOD VISUAL EXPERIENCE★The auto GPS navigation system features a 7″ HD touch screen and gives you an extraordinary visual experience.The 2-din navigation is designed with wheel control, screen mirror link and aux input connector. You can share music and videos to every family member in the car at any time. Android or iOS devices screens can be simply cast on the head unit display.
- ★REAR VIEW CAMERA SYSTEM★The double din car stereo is developed with a DVR system, connecting USB dash cam (not include) to record and support the rearview camera. Rear view camera will be activated when reversing gear is on. The night vision backup camera is included in the box and it is easy to install and compatible for most car models including SUV, pickup, truck, mini car, etc
- ★MUTIMEDIA CAR NAVIGATION STEREO★Based on Android 9.1, the double din Android auto can work for wifi, Bluetooth and GPS modules with built-in quad-core CPU, 1GB Ram, 16GB Rom. Perfectly supports steering wheel control and rear camera input & FM/AM radio receiving. The system also supports apps downloaded from the Google Play Store to expand more features. ( no DVD/CD Player)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial points that will help you select the right backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one on the way to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are quite huge and one camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.