Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Keleda 7001 Double Din Car Stereo with Backup Camera, Auto GPS Navigation System for Android 9.1 with WiFi Bluetooth Radio Receiver 7in Touchscreen LCD Monitor,in-Dash Multimedia Video Player (1+16G)
- ★More exciting listening experience★ The universal car radio built-in 18-segment DSP chip module to achieve open digital control of the electronic equalizer. When you play Bluetooth music, video or listen to the radio, it can give your car audio quality lossless upgrade and brings a good auditory experience. If you need more informations or any questions, welcome to contact us on 24h [email protected]
- ★YOUR BEST ASSISTANT FOR DRIVING GPS★ Module and external GPS ANT are built in the double din navigation, so is the map engine app. Users need to download map data of a certain area from the app setting for offline navigation. Waze/HERE WeGo/Tomtom are also supported. Any traffic signal can be recognized accurately, which leads you to your destination with more confidence.
- ★GOOD VISUAL EXPERIENCE★The auto GPS navigation system features a 7″ HD touch screen and gives you an extraordinary visual experience.The 2-din navigation is designed with wheel control, screen mirror link and aux input connector. You can share music and videos to every family member in the car at any time. Android or iOS devices screens can be simply cast on the head unit display.
- ★REAR VIEW CAMERA SYSTEM★The double din car stereo is developed with a DVR system, connecting USB dash cam (not include) to record and support the rearview camera. Rear view camera will be activated when reversing gear is on. The night vision backup camera is included in the box and it is easy to install and compatible for most car models including SUV, pickup, truck, mini car, etc
- ★MUTIMEDIA CAR NAVIGATION STEREO★Based on Android 9.1, the double din Android auto can work for wifi, Bluetooth and GPS modules with built-in quad-core CPU, 1GB Ram, 16GB Rom. Perfectly supports steering wheel control and rear camera input & FM/AM radio receiving. The system also supports apps downloaded from the Google Play Store to expand more features. ( no DVD/CD Player)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that should be performed through a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can come up with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are rather huge and one digital camera won't be capable to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.