Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wide-angle mirror image
- 1/3.6″ Color CMOS sensor
- Waterproof Chassis
- Flexible mount base
- NTSC Video
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one on the way to provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately huge and one digicam won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.