Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood CMOS-130 Rearview Camera with Universal Mounting Hardware
- Wide-angle mirror image
- 1/3.6″ Color CMOS sensor
- Waterproof Chassis
- Flexible mount base
- NTSC Video
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided by the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one which will come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you need to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are somewhat huge and one camera won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.