Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wide-angle mirror image
- 1/3.6″ Color CMOS sensor
- Waterproof Chassis
- Flexible mount base
- NTSC Video
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some essential points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be decided by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to give you enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the display as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one digital camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.