Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood DDX26BT Double DIN SiriusXM Ready Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo Receiver w/ 6.2″ Touchscreen + License Backup Camera Included + Gravity Magnet Phone Holder, DDX26BT+30LCK+Magnet
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Power handling: peak: 50 watts x 4 channels RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels | DVD receiver
- 6. 2″ Tft LED touchscreen | AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets
- 13-Band Graphic equalizer | external mic included
- 3 sets of 2. 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer) + 30Lcc backup Camera + gravity phone holder
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which should be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to think about while buying the backup digicam. Some cars are rather large and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.