Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood DDX26BT+XCTM380 Audio 6.2” Double Din Bluetooth WVGA Touch Screen DVD Receiver w/HD Rear View Camera
- Package: Kenwood DDX26BT (Replacement for DDX23BT & DDX24BT ) + HD Rear View Camera
- DDX26BT: 6. 2 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Output power: 50W x 4 (MOSFET power IC)/ RMS power: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Touch panel control/ Bluetooth built-in/ variable key illumination/ multi-language menu/ 3 Preouts (2. 5V)
- Also includes a HD Rear view Camera with 170 degree wide angle
- Included Components: Receiver
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that us a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 13:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 22:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations to help you select the right backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are quite large and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.