Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood DRV-N520 HDR Dash Cam Safe Driver’s Bundle with Voxx HD Backup Camera and Mounting Bracket. Records High Def HDR Video with Time Stamping, Incident and Motion Detecting, and Collision Warnings
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Kenwood Dash Camera, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is a Kenwood and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer warranty on all components.
- Full HD portable digital video recorder compatible with select Kenwood video receivers only // includes vehicle power cable, hard-wire cable option, adhesive-backed mount, and 8GB microSD card // works with select Kenwood multimedia receivers
- Incident time-stamping // 117° wide-angle view // alerts driver with warnings of forward collision and departure delay
- High dynamic range for a sharper image // G-sensor incident and motion detection // resolution: 2304 x 1296
- BACKUP CAM: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 4.3" Anti-Glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing. Not compatible with Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- No Wiring from Rear to Front: The transmitter replaces the video cable which connect backup camera to monitor, and reversing image is transmitted by the wireless system directly, which free you from the complex wiring issue.
- High Compatibility With OEM Look:There are 4 size of brackets in package to meet the different market needs ,so the rear view mirror can fits most cars. And it can be anti-vibrated under various bumpy road,working as well as the original one.
- Stable Signal Transmission:The wireless transmission can reach up to 100 meters in open area,it can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers.
Last update on 2021-01-15 at 21:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you want to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.