Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood DRV-N520 HDR Dash Cam Safe Driver’s Bundle with Voxx HD Backup Camera and Mounting Bracket. Records High Def HDR Video with Time Stamping, Incident and Motion Detecting, and Collision Warnings
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Kenwood Dash Camera, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is a Kenwood and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer warranty on all components.
- Full HD portable digital video recorder compatible with select Kenwood video receivers only // includes vehicle power cable, hard-wire cable option, adhesive-backed mount, and 8GB microSD card // works with select Kenwood multimedia receivers
- Incident time-stamping // 117° wide-angle view // alerts driver with warnings of forward collision and departure delay
- High dynamic range for a sharper image // G-sensor incident and motion detection // resolution: 2304 x 1296
- BACKUP CAM: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution can be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can give you enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are quite large and one digital camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.