Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood DRV-N520 HDR Dash Cam Safe Driver’s Bundle with Voxx HD Backup Camera and Mounting Bracket. Records High Def HDR Video with Time Stamping, Incident and Motion Detecting, and Collision Warnings
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Kenwood Dash Camera, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is a Kenwood and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). Manufacturer warranty on all components.
- Full HD portable digital video recorder compatible with select Kenwood video receivers only // includes vehicle power cable, hard-wire cable option, adhesive-backed mount, and 8GB microSD card // works with select Kenwood multimedia receivers
- Incident time-stamping // 117° wide-angle view // alerts driver with warnings of forward collision and departure delay
- High dynamic range for a sharper image // G-sensor incident and motion detection // resolution: 2304 x 1296
- BACKUP CAM: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2021-07-23 at 21:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-23 at 06:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be decided through the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to consider while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are reasonably massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.