Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood Excelon DDX396 DVD Receiver w/SiriusXM Tuner and License Plate Style Rear View Camera with Sound of Tri-State Lanyard Bundle
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner 6.2″ Clear Resistive touchscreen display with variable key illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- License Plate Style Backup Camera Included
- SiriusXM SXV300V1 Tuner
- Sound of Tri-State Lanyard Included
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- WIDE ANGLE: The LPCB36 Rearview Backup Camera Has a 170 Degree Wide Angle View For Maximum Visibility Behind Your Vehicle. Back Up With Confidence Knowing That You Are Getting The Whole Picture. No More Uncertainties!
- RESOLUTION: With a Resolution Of 640 x 480, You Will Be Sure To See Everything In Crisp, Clear Detail
- GUIDE DISTANCE: Unique Distance Guide Lines On The Image Repeat Object’s Distortion And Help To Control The Distance To Obstacles From Any Angle
- Bluetooth answer/ make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side Play and control your music and apps like Spotify/ Pandora wirelessly
- Media playback watch your choice of videos through the DVD player Play music through your Bluetooth device Pop in a CD or use the USB/SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- Auxiliary input compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- Bluetooth - Answer / make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and the speakers let you hear the caller You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- Media Playback - Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player play music through your Bluetooth device pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports
- Auxiliary - Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- BLUETOOTH: Answer calls with just one push of a button. Make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. No need to hold your phone ever again. You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This double din head unit is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Even more ways to chill
- Apple CarPlay - Access icons on your iPhone by activating Siri voice controls or touchscreen. Available features include Phone, Music, Maps, Text messages, Radio, Podcasts, Audiobooks. Make your drive more interesting
- Messages - With Siri on your side, you can ask her to read you your messages, reply as well as send them. Siri lets you concentrate on what matters most. Driving
- Rearview Camera - The BCPA9685RC takes safety to another level by lowering the volume every time you put your car in reverse to see the rear surroundings on your screen
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 14:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one that will give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately large and one camera won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.