Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood Excelon DMX706S 7″ Digital Receiver Safe Driver’s Bundle with Voxx HD Backup Camera. Double-DIN Bluetooth Multimedia Car Stereo with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, SiriusXM Ready, Maestro Ready
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Kenwood Receiver, Voxx HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is a Kenwood and Voxx USA Authorized Dealer and Full Service Certified MECP Installer (installation not included). Manufacturer Warranty on all items. Does not play CDs.
- Up to 5 Bluetooth devices can be paired to the receiver at the same time. You can enjoy audio streaming just by switching the devices with your friends or family. // While you are connected through Bluetooth, with a touch of a button you can switch between two phones. // A smartphone application can control most basic functions of the receiver over the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone (iPhone or Android).
- Search and select songs from your music collection through a Bluetooth connection. // High quality sound parts (custom-made or carefully selected capacitor, gold plated preout, etc) are adopted to provide superior sound quality. // 13-Band equalizer and DTA gives optimal tuning enhancements for listeners. // Boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
- Compatible with various audio file formats from high-res FLAC and WAV, to MP3, WMA and AAC. // Two camera inputs for front and rear cameras. // Parking guide lines (requires installation of included backup camera) that enhance the effectiveness of a backup camera. // With receivers shorter in depth than any of our previous models, installation is made easier in a wider range of cars than ever before.
- CAMERA: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- ►【Easy Installation】2021 Newly upgraded system simplies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ►【HD 1080P Image】It's a multi-tasker that offers clear graphics at an affordable price. 1080P high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.150 degree,wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Rear View Hitch Camera is IP69 waterproof, Swtich Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 19:42 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be decided through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.