Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam with Built-in Wi-Fi GPS, Front 4K/2.5K Rear 1080P Dual Dash Camera for Cars, 3″ IPS Touchscreen 170° FOV Dashboard Camera with Sony Starvis Sensor, Support 256GB Max
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K([email protected]) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560×[email protected]) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920×[email protected]) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【SONY SENSOR & NIGHT VISION】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3″ IPS TOUCHSCREEN】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- 【BUILT-IN WI-FI & GPS】- With real-time location showing the driving route and driving speed. Manage the driving route on your iOS and Android devices via the app. Front and rear camera for cars with WiFi allows you to download your recorded car camera videos directly to your smartphone and share on social media.
- 【NEVER LOSE FOOTAGE】- Supports an up to 256GB TF card (not included), enough for recording 4K videos so you never lose any crucial evidence. It is a front and rear car dash cam that can record even when the car is off. That means 24-hour protection.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 23:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 21:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one which will give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite massive and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.