Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam with Built-in Wi-Fi GPS, Front 4K/2.5K Rear 1080P Dual Dash Camera for Cars, 3″ IPS Touchscreen 170° FOV Dashboard Camera with Sony Starvis Sensor, Support 256GB Max
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K([email protected]) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560×[email protected]) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920×[email protected]) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【SONY SENSOR & NIGHT VISION】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3″ IPS TOUCHSCREEN】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- 【BUILT-IN WI-FI & GPS】- With real-time location showing the driving route and driving speed. Manage the driving route on your iOS and Android devices via the app. Front and rear camera for cars with WiFi allows you to download your recorded car camera videos directly to your smartphone and share on social media.
- 【NEVER LOSE FOOTAGE】- Supports an up to 256GB TF card (not included), enough for recording 4K videos so you never lose any crucial evidence. It is a front and rear car dash cam that can record even when the car is off. That means 24-hour protection.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireles licence plate hitch camera or another same originary camera(or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and back view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-11-29 at 07:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-11-29 at 00:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you can do it on your own not like when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one on the way to give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively large and one camera won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.