Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Latest Car Backup Camera Vehicle Rear View Reversing Camera Waterproof 170° Wide View Angle Night Vision Reversing Camera
- 【Easy Installation】The rear view camera system is very easy to install, without drilling necessary. Just mount on your license plate and you're ready to go.
- 【IP68 Waterproof Standard】This car backup camera is entirely waterproof and will never fog up after a carwash or on a rainy day. Make sure you can drive safely at any extreme weather condition.
- 【170° Wide View Angle】This car reversing backing camera with a wide 170° view field, reduce the blind spots better. Up-down 45° adjusting angle adds increased visibility, allowing you to adjust the camera to the best position.
- 【Clear Day & Night Vision】With 7 high-bright LEDs, night vision reversing camera provides you more realistic and comfortable images for night time or dark space than other infrared cameras.
- 【Widely Application and Product Guarantee】Support 12V DC Power, perfect for variety of large vehicles, such as trucks/trailers/bus/Jeeps/SUV/RV/VAN. We provide 30 days money back and one year replacement warranty (free of charge). Buy it with confidence!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed via a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one with the intention to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are slightly huge and one digicam won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.