Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Handle with Rear View Backup Camera for Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 (Years 2002-2008)
- This Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera fits for Dodge Ram 1500( Years 2002-2008), 2500/3500 (Years 2002- 2009),NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: full view & no dead spot,bring more convenience view and better experience.
- Comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera without re-routing the extension cable.Total 32.8 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. Monitor or Navigation Unit NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial guides that can assist you select the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you can do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, select one with the intention to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are reasonably massive and one camera won't have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.