Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Handle with Rear View Backup Camera for Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 (Years 2002-2008)
- This Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera fits for Dodge Ram 1500( Years 2002-2008), 2500/3500 (Years 2002- 2009),NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: full view & no dead spot,bring more convenience view and better experience.
- Comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera without re-routing the extension cable.Total 32.8 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. Monitor or Navigation Unit NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be made up through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are somewhat huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.