Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Handle with Rear View Backup Camera for Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 (Years 2009-2017)
- This Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera fits for Dodge Ram 1500( Years 2009-2017), 2500 3500 (Years 2010- 2017),NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: full view & no dead spot,bring more convenience view and better experience.
- Comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera without re-routing the extension cable.Total 32.8 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. Monitor or Navigation Unit NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ✔【Upgrade Bluetooth 5.2 & External Mic】: State of The Art Voice Control, Picks up your voice more clearly. Enhanced Listening Experience, lets you play and control music apps and make calls hands-free. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen.
- ✔【HD Touchscreen & Big Logo Design】: Simple and elegant 7 inch high definition capacitive touch screen do the best job of bringing your smartphone into the car. More sensitive and accurate, support 1080P video playback.Easy to see the display and controls, finding and use the controls alomost without looking.
- ✔【Compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto】: The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto apps access map/GPS navigation, phone contacts, email, notification, music and more while you stay focused on the road. The navigation screen is much larger than your phone and most portable navigators. And you get the added luxury of touchscreen controls for your stereo.
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution can be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are quite large and one camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.