Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Handle with Rear View Backup Camera for Ford Pickup Truck Heavy Duty F150 F250 F350 F450 F550
- This Tailgate Handle Backup Camera fits for Ford F150 (2004-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016),NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: 1/3 inch CMOS,Wide View Angle 130(H)x95(V)x170(D),0.05Lux light sensitivity,better night vision for parking
- It comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera (such as license plate camera) without re-routing the extension cable.Total 32.8 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are rather large and one camera won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.