Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Handle with Rear View Backup Camera for Ford Pickup Truck Heavy Duty F150 F250 F350 F450 F550
- This Tailgate Handle Backup Camera fits for Ford F150 (2004-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016),NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: 1/3 inch CMOS,Wide View Angle 130(H)x95(V)x170(D),0.05Lux light sensitivity,better night vision for parking
- It comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera (such as license plate camera) without re-routing the extension cable.Total 32.8 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides to help you choose the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution might be decided through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you can do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out through a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to come up with enough view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are fairly large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.