Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Handle with Rear View Backup Camera for Ford Pickup Truck Heavy Duty F150 F250 F350 F450 F550
- This Tailgate Handle Backup Camera fits for Ford F150 (2004-2014),F250(2008-2016),F350(2008-2016),F450(2008-2016),F550(2008-2016),NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: 1/3 inch CMOS,Wide View Angle 130(H)x95(V)x170(D),0.05Lux light sensitivity,better night vision for parking
- It comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera (such as license plate camera) without re-routing the extension cable.Total 32.8 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one which should be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one that will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.