Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Backup Camera for Toyota Tundra 2007-2013, Tailgate Handle with Rear View Replacement Backup Camera
- This Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera fits for Toyota Tundra 2007-2013, NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: full view & no dead spot,bring more convenience view and better experience
- Comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera without re-routing the extension cable.Total 26 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. Monitor or Navigation Unit NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one in order to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are slightly large and one camera won't be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.