Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEADSIGN Tailgate Backup Camera for Toyota Tundra 2007-2013, Tailgate Handle with Rear View Replacement Backup Camera
- This Tailgate Handle Reverse Camera fits for Toyota Tundra 2007-2013, NOT FOR OEM MONITOR
- High Resolution: 960(H)x576(V),700 TV Line (High definition monitor is recommended for better image),IP69K Waterproof Camera
- Safer for Parking: full view & no dead spot,bring more convenience view and better experience
- Comes with universal RCA connectors for compatibility,easy to replace other backup camera without re-routing the extension cable.Total 26 feet cable length to cover long bed
- NOTE: Not compatible with the monitor that comes with the original truck. Monitor or Navigation Unit NOT INCLUDED
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides to help you select the right backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are quite large and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.