Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【Equipped with 8 LED lights】 100% clear view in darkness,make Your Reversing Easier and Safer
- 【Mini Backup Camera】Dimensions: 0.89″ x 1.57″ x 0.89″ .It is small enough to hide above the license plate
- 【Waterproof IP68 Rating】Work great in all weathers, you don't need to worry about parking car in a rainy day
- 【Low Power Consumption】This camera is built with low power consumption design. It means the less heat, the longer working life than other backup camera
- 【32FT total length cable】We offer LONGER WIRE to ensure the rear view camera can perfect fit for most types of vehicles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important guides that can assist you select the right backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one that should be performed via a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are fairly huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.