Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera for Car/Truck/RV/Small Trailer/Van/Camper,5″ LCD Monitor High-Speed Observation System,Super Night Vision,IP 69K Waterproof Camera,Guild Lines ON/Off
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】 Wireless transmitter is built into the camera.Wireless receiver is built in to the monitor.Digital Point to Point Transmission with Stable Signal.It is compatible to vehicles up to 33 ft for High-speed driving Observation use, Reversing or Slow-speed Observation can be applied up to 50 ft vehicles.
- 【Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 69, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Automatic photosensitization allows you to get clear pictures even at night.
- 【Ideal system】The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view). Backup guidelines can be turned on or off. So you can use this system for Observation or Reversing use.
- 【Installation is easy】 Connecting the camera to running light / tail lights for driving&continuous Observation use ,connecting the camera to reverse lights for reverse use only. Monitor can be power to cigarette lighter /ACC/Fuse/Radio ect.
- 【Reliable service&warranty】We provide professional Instructions in the package.If you need Installation Video and have any product questions,please contact us. 24-hour customer service and 2 years warranty is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you select the right backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so one can give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.