Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu 5″ HD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera System for Cars,Trucks,RVs,Pickups,IP 69K Waterproof Rear View Camera,Super Night Vision,Mirror/Facing View Switchable,Guild Lines ON/Off
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】Wireless transmitter is built into the camera.Wireless receiver is built in to the monitor.Digital Point to Point Transmission with Stable Signal.It is compatible to vehicles up to 33 ft for High-speed driving Observation use, Reversing or Slow-speed Observation can be applied up to 50 ft vehicles.
- 【 IP 69K Waterproof Digital Wireless License Plate Camera 】Upgraded to HD 1080P With 150 degree viewing angle.No color differencesuper night vision view clearly at night.License plate frame can be set on the original license plate.Easy installation and beautiful.
- 【 Multifunction 5 Inch HD 1080P Display 】The menu key on the back of the Display can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and turn the guild lines ON/OFF.The fourth button on the back of the Display can adjusts the Mirror/Facing Image Flip. Wwitched mirrored/facing view makes the backup cameras can used for front facing camera
- 【 Easy Installation】Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera/transmitter to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use.
- 【Reliable service&warranty】We provide professional Instructions in the package.If you need Installation Video and have any product questions,please contact us. 24-hour customer service and 2 years warranty is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that it will provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some cars are slightly large and one camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.