Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu Backup Camera and 7″ Monitor Easy Installation Parking/Driving Observation System for Cars,SUVs,Pickups,Trucks,Motorhomes,Bus,Vans Rear/Front View IP68 Waterproof Super Night Vision
- Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/ignition switch for use was controlled by a on/off switch or reverse use only by connecting to reverse lights,See the diagram images
- The camera with IP68 waterproof standard and Infrared Night Vision upgraded to 150 view angle .A intelligent switch use for on/off guide lines,adjust width/length/downward angle of guide lines, Switched backup camera amoung rear view camera/side camera/front camera.
- 7 inch LCD monitor is directly attached to flat surface dashboard with provided adhesive foam, the bracket can be removed for alternative mounting options.If you like mount monitor on windshield,contact us get a suction cup mount free.
- Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. If monitor displaying two cameras same time,V2 Channel will be trigered displaying reverse camera prioritized by connecting the blue triger wire to reverse fuse(fuse box)/reverse lights circult.If only displaying one camera ,idle the blue wire.
- Installation instructions are included. Product has a 2 year warranty and tech support is available via email@example.com
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. Some cars are relatively massive and one digital camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.