Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Leekooluu Digital Wireless Backup Camera for Cars/Trucks/SUVs/Pickups,4.3″ Monitor High-Speed Observation System, IP69K Waterproof Front/Rear View Camera,Super Night Vision,Guild Lines On/Off
- 【The Latest Generation Digital Wireless System】No signal interference,Digital Point to Point Transmission with Stable ans Stronger Signal.It is compitable for Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power To Accommodate a Wide Variety of Cars,Trucks,SUVs,Pickups etc under 25 ft for High-speed driving Observation use, under 30 ft for Parking use.
- 【Advanced Digital Wireless Backup Camera】5 White Lights and CCD Sensor with 150° wide angle,Digital High Definition Image Processor will Present Superior Night Vision For You.No color difference during the day and night,the picture is colorful, as same as the outside.Super IP69K Waterproof Standard.
- 【Guild Lines Can be Turn On/OFF】 When the screen is displayed, you can click the “-” button On the back of the screen to Turn on/off Guide Line.Also,you can Adjust contrast and brightness.Image can be flipped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view).
- 【Installation is easy and quick】Connecting the camera to running light / tail lights for driving&continuous Observation use ,connecting the camera to reverse lights for reverse use only. Monitor can be power to cigarette lighter /ACC/Fuse/Radio ect.
- 【Reliable service&warranty】 If you have any question about the product,please caontact us.24-hour customer service and 2 years warranty is available via [email protected] .
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 12:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations to help you select the best backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be decided by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed via a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so they can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you want to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are quite massive and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.