Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu F03 Digital Wireless Backup Camera HD 720P System 4.3 Inch LCD Monitor High-Speed Observation System Hitch Rear View Camera Front View Camera with Super Night Vision for Trucks,Cars,Campers
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from ACC/Fuse box/Radio ect.
- HD 720P Car Backup Camera with chip’s latest technology: HD Color Rear (mirrored)/Front View (facing) Camera, this camera be used the chip’s latest technology ,super night vision with 2 LED lights .You can also view actually color at day and night, no color gap.
- 150˚ Rear Camera with 6 layer nano filter glass : 150 degrees wide angle rear view camera,give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive color, like watching TV. this camera can be used not only for rear view, but also can be for front view camera.
- Multi function – Intelligent switch comes with 5 functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines.
- Super stable signal : High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.The wireless working range is over 600ft in open area ,and under 40ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 30ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal. We provide the reliable customer service and 2 year warrantys tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one which should be carried out via a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so as to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are fairly large and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.