Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu F14 Wireless Digital Backup 4 Cameras 7” DVR Quad Split Monitor for RVs Trucks Trailers Bus 1080P High-Speed Observation System Rear View Side View Cameras with Grid Lines DIY Setting
- New generation DVR recording technology: High Pixel 1080P 7’’ monitor with the recording function.It can change four camera viewing modes,providing you with the most accurate and real fact playback,ensure that your personal safety and wealth are maximized. Camera Waterproof rate IP69. IR color CCD Image Sensors.Keep this system to get a extreme crystal clear image and notice everything surrounding you,avoid the blind spot.
- 4 Split Screen Function: The 7 inch monitor supports quad view display, 4 video inputs from a front view camera, a rear view camera and two side view cameras(Left&Right side view) can be shown on screen.You can switch the split screen modes freely. And also can turn on/off any cameras including the parking line as you like.
- 152˚ Wide View & Super night vision: 152˚ HD wide-angle camera, Can see more surroundings of your RV, Trailer, Truck, Camper, Van, Motorhome, 5th wheel, Tractor, Pickup Truck, Semi Truck, Box Truck, School Bus, Cargo Van, Boat and etc, clear and sharp image,make driving safer day and night.Not cordless
- Easy to install and use: You only need to offer the power to monitor by the car cigarette lighter. Usually one reversing camera is connected to the taillight power for backing ,others are connected to constant power for observing the situation.Also install by your style,you can install anyplace you want.
- Customer Service: We provide professional instructions and reliable customer service; we provide 2 years warranty for this product; we also provide the technical support and replacement service. If you have any questions, please contact us
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided via the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed via a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one which will come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are fairly large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.