Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu HD 720P Backup Camera Kit for Cars/Pickups/Trailers/Trucks/Vans Rear/Front View Single Power Rear Observation System with 7”Monitor Reversing/Driving Use IP69K Waterproof Guide Lines ON/OFF
- Accessories for Backup Camera&Reliable service,warranty.We offer Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug for Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet. We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.24-hour customer service and 2 years warranty is available via [email protected]
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to 12v-24v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use was and controled by a on/off switch or reverse use by connecting to reverse lights.check diagram image.
- HD 720P Camera with IP68 Waterproof: Upgraded Chip 720P High Definition camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 18 LED light Night Vision.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).IR Night Vision view clearly at night.
- 7 inch LCD display monitor is directly attached to flat surface dashboard with provided adhesive foam. Also, the bracket can be removed for alternative mounting options.If you want to mount the monitor on windshield,please contact us get a free Suction cup mount. The overturn button can amoung Rear View/Side View/Front View system, The guide lines could be on/off by menu mode.
- Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. V2 video input/AV2 channel was set prioritized (Reversing) for safety by connecting the blue wire to reverse lights circult or reverse fuse(in fuse box)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so one can give you sufficient view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately massive and one digital camera won't be capable to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.