Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu HD 720P Wireless Backup Camera and 4.3” Monitor System for Cars/Pickup/ATVs/SUVs/UTVs/Can-Am IP69 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision Rear/Front View with Grid Lines DIY Setting
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch.
- 4.3 inch Monitor Features: functions included Grid Lines DIY Setting, HD Color Rear/Front View Camera,adjusts brightness, contrast, chroma ect.This monitor have two channels, one is 2370 GHz and the other is 2510 GHz. You can add a second wireless camera for rear/front view use .if your car is less 23FT(ex:Cars/Pickup/ATVs/Sedans/SUVs/UTVs/Minivans/Can-Am),you also can connect to taillight for continuous use, but maybe will meet the slight signals interference, for reverse use, no interference.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera with integration of 6 LED light Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default rear view use with guide lines. Make your reversing more confident and safety. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less about 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE. NOTE:We don’t recommend use this system for larger trucks.
- We provided a professional instruction in package.If you have any product questions,please contact us.We offer Warranty 2 years and provide tech support and replacement service via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 05:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you choose the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are reasonably huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.