Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu HD 720P Wireless Backup Camera and 4.3” Monitor System for Cars/Pickup/ATVs/SUVs/UTVs/Can-Am IP69 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision Rear/Front View with Grid Lines DIY Setting
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch.
- 4.3 inch Monitor Features: functions included Grid Lines DIY Setting, HD Color Rear/Front View Camera,adjusts brightness, contrast, chroma ect.This monitor have two channels, one is 2370 GHz and the other is 2510 GHz. You can add a second wireless camera for rear/front view use .if your car is less 23FT(ex:Cars/Pickup/ATVs/Sedans/SUVs/UTVs/Minivans/Can-Am),you also can connect to taillight for continuous use, but maybe will meet the slight signals interference, for reverse use, no interference.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera with integration of 6 LED light Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default rear view use with guide lines. Make your reversing more confident and safety. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less about 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE. NOTE:We don’t recommend use this system for larger trucks.
- We provided a professional instruction in package.If you have any product questions,please contact us.We offer Warranty 2 years and provide tech support and replacement service via email@example.com
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations that will help you choose the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will likely be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one so one can give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some cars are quite large and one camera won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.