Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu HD 720P Wireless Backup Camera and 4.3” Monitor System for Cars/Pickup/ATVs/SUVs/UTVs/Can-Am IP69 Waterproof 6 LED Light Night Vision Rear/Front View with Grid Lines DIY Setting
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse lights, which will be used when reversing,also the bracket can be easily mounted hide behind of the License Plate without covering any information on top. This monitor can be mounted to the windshield or on the dash and be easily powered either through the cigarette lighter or from the fuse box/ignition switch.
- 4.3 inch Monitor Features: functions included Grid Lines DIY Setting, HD Color Rear/Front View Camera,adjusts brightness, contrast, chroma ect.This monitor have two channels, one is 2370 GHz and the other is 2510 GHz. You can add a second wireless camera for rear/front view use .if your car is less 23FT(ex:Cars/Pickup/ATVs/Sedans/SUVs/UTVs/Minivans/Can-Am),you also can connect to taillight for continuous use, but maybe will meet the slight signals interference, for reverse use, no interference.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera with integration of 6 LED light Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. Crystal clear color both at night and day. It comes with default rear view use with guide lines. Make your reversing more confident and safety. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera
- Instant Real-time Video transmission. Wireless range 82ft-100ft on an open empty area. However, we only recommend to use on vehicles less about 23ft for NO INTERFERENCE. NOTE:We don’t recommend use this system for larger trucks.
- We provided a professional instruction in package.If you have any product questions,please contact us.We offer Warranty 2 years and provide tech support and replacement service via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up via the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one in order to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are slightly huge and one digital camera would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.