Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu HD Digital Wireless Dual Backup Camera 7” Monitor Split Screen Highway Observation System for Travel Trailers/RVs/Pickup/Trucks/Motorhome IP69K Waterproof Super Night Vision
- We offer Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug for Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet. We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.24-hour customer service and 2 years warranty is available via [email protected]
- Upgrade Dual Digital Wireless: Digital wireless certification,100% No Interference,The wireless range is 900 ft in open empty area.It is compatible to vehicles up to 60 ft for High-speed driving Observation use,Reversing or Slow-speed Observation can be applied up to 80 ft vehicles.The Digital wireless module Built-in the Monitor and Camera, You just need to hook the antennas and power to them, They will transport video signals auto.
- IP69K Waterproof Camera with Premium CCD Sensor: IP69K Waterproof Camera 150°viewing angle and Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability. CCD Sensor provide crystal clear picture during the day and night.
- The Monitor was built-in a digital wireless receiver.it was easy and simple to connect to power to cigarette lighter /ACC/Fuse/Radio ect,You can mount the monitor on dash with two bracket base,but if you need a windshield mount,please contact us get free one.
- Installation is Easy:Connecting the camera to running light / tail lights for driving&continuous Observation use ,connecting the camera to reverse lights for reverse use only, You can switch the image between Rear View Front ViewThe system Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Cars,SUV,Pickup Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are quite large and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.