Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu Reverse/Rear View Camera and Mirror Monitor Kit Only Wire Single Power Rear View/Full time View Optional for Car Truck with 7 LED Night Vision Waterproof Grid Lines
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- IP68 waterproof, color HD license plate camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).IR Night Vision view clearly at night.
- Guidelines ON/OFF&Image Flip.You can turn on/off the guidelines via the mirror monitor button.Camera comes with green wire,Cut the Green wire image will turn into a normal facing image which means you can use this system for high-way Observation.
- 4.3 inch LCD display monitor can be directly fixed on the original mirror with provided extensionable clips. It will not block the implementation.Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. V2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety.
- Installation instructions are included. Product has a 2 year warranty and tech support is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 16:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential guides to help you select the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that they can come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are reasonably large and one digicam won't be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.